On Thu, Oct 15, 2009 at 8:45 AM, Anthony <o...@inbox.org> wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 15, 2009 at 2:50 AM, Randy Thomson <rwtnospam-...@yahoo.com>
> wrote:
>> Sounds good Martin. I have about 3000-5000 houses to tag, I'll tag the
>> beginning and ending house addresses, on each street, if you'll tag the
>> 15-20 individual houses in between. They're in the satellite images, so
>> it shouldn't be a problem.
>
> I'll give it a try.  Send me a list of the ways.

Alternatively, can you add a tag on the ways of
"addr:inclusion=actual" (as opposed to "addr:inclusion=potential")?
Then give me your username.  I'll find the ways based on that tag.

With this tag and 15-20 houses per way, I'm sure I can fix them faster
than you can add them.  This assumes of course that you've surveyed
the way to make sure that every address is actually included, and that
the endpoints are correct.  If I come across two or three ways which
have more houses than housenumbers, I'm stopping.

Deal?