On jeudi 15 octobre 2009, Martin Koppenhoefer wrote:
> no, this is not the case. Multipolygon says: the inner part is NOT
> part of the outer polygon.

I didn't say that ;-) I said :
"an area representing something inside another area would still be part of a
multipolygon relation" (I assumed people discussing this with me are familiar
with the (advanced) multipolygon proposal and have assumed I was talking
about an "inner" role in this case.)

> let the mappers decide.

So we do agree. My point was to stop or not to stop harrassing mappers that do
not include inner polygons.
and/or not updating the wiki acordingly, giving the choice, mentionning that
solution. We could let decide, but give clues about what's for what.

--
sly
Sylvain Letuffe li...@letuffe.org