On Thu, Oct 15, 2009 at 12:24 PM, sly (sylvain letuffe)
<li...@letuffe.org> wrote:
> On jeudi 15 octobre 2009, Anthony wrote:
>> We can not harass them, but still assert that doing so is wrong, can't we?
> We can, but "should we ?"

If it's wrong, then yes, we should.

Deciding that landuse areas should never overlap is the first step
toward fixing it.  It doesn't mean we have to harass people who
unknowingly (or just lazily) map the overlaps, but it does mean we can
fix their mistakes when we find them.  This could probably be easily
semi-automated around the notion you expressed that the inside area is
probably the correct (or at least more detailed) one.