On 1 February 2010 03:04, Anthony <o...@inbox.org> wrote:
> Lat and lon please.

Check out 2009 SoTM videos on 3D mapping of road ways and inside sky
scrapers in Japan, apparently the Japanese buildings can be mini towns
inside the buildings, again check out SoTM videos.

> So give me the XML.

I'll have to spend some time thinking about it tomorrow, in the past
I've described it more in terms of SQL tables and client side of
things...

> I'm not interested in discussing things.  I'm interested in seeing your
> proposed solution in the real world.

How does areas solve the problems previously outlined beyond simple
interchanges? There is plenty of complex interchanges in LA/NY...

> Maybe.  But in any case, I want to see hard real-world examples, not
> reiterate the same arguments over and over.

Check out the SoTM videos on 3D mapping...