How might I go about tagging the often quite extensive green stretches of land to the side of larger roads here in Abu Dhabi (and indeed in many parts of the world)? Sometimes this is just grass (in which case landuse=grass kind of makes sense) but often this is a mixture of grass, trees and decorative plants in varying proportions. In many cases it kind of looks like a park, but no-one in their right mind would actually try to use it as such (and indeed, in central reservations they'd have to be suicidal to try).

One idea might be:
leisure=garden or leisure=park combined with access=no
but this seems a bit like tag gymnastics to me.

Thoughts?

--
Charlie