Hi Peter,

On 24 August 2010 09:08, Peter Körner <osm-li...@mazdermind.de> wrote:

> some months ago I started a craft= proposal in my wiki user space:
> http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/User:MaZderMind/Key:craft
> http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/User:MaZderMind/DE:Key:craft
>
> It has grown over time and I got some questions to move it over to map
> features. I'd love to do so and I will also create a JOSM preset for that
> new key.
>
> I'd just wanted to ask here if this would be ok for you, too.

You are of course welcome to begin the proposal process, follow these
instructions here:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Creating_a_proposal

You will need to create this as a proper proposal page, invite some more
discussion and then take it to a vote. If successful, you can then move it
into the map features page.

I have added some comments on the discussion page, I think it needs more
work before going to a vote.

Kind regards,
Tom