2010/8/24 Peter Körner <osm-li...@mazdermind.de>:

>> - Is heating_engineer really different from hvac?
> I'm not a native speaker so I'll take your hints as they come. Regarding the
> difference between heating_engineer and hvac I'm not sure, too, but I know
> crafts that only installs air conditioner but not heater. They usually
> specialized on big cooling installations in food production or transport.
> I'd suggest to keep them seperated.

heating_engineer is not a craft but an engineer. The craft is hvac or
plumper. A company that installs AC is not necessary equipped with an
engineer. Basically the engineer does the calculation and the workers
do the installation. THey do not have to work in the same company.

If you need a tag for AC why not use craft=air_conditioning ?

cheers,
Martin