Sorry forgot to cc: tagging list

I'm working on a Master Tagging System spreadsheet, which will be
available in the next few weeks. (depending on my time-schedual)

It's great to see this top-usage, and i can cross-reference it with
Steve's chart http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/user:Stevage/tagsupport
and the CanVec/TIGER/LINZ/Corine/Garmin and a few more map features to
see it all.

So i think i now have enough data to be able to make the system work :)

***
hi,
would i be able to copy some of those tag stats for the Univeral Tag
ID Chart im working on?
its stored in a google docs spreadsheet, so i just need a spreadhseet
that lists the most common tags... and i'll add you in as an editior.

Thanks,
sam
***