On Miércoles 29 Septiembre 2010 03:05:50 Noel David Torres Taño escribió:
> Let's racionalize this all.
>
> Bussiness that sell bride dresses only
They sell, so it's shop.
I think shop=bride_dresses

> Bussiness that sell ceremonial dresses (bride and bridmaiden, groom, black
> tie, New Year, cocktail dresses... men and women, even childs)
They sell, so it's shop too.
I think this goes well in the general shop=clothes with clothes=ceremonial or
something similar

> Bussiness that sell decorative wedding stuff (decorations, bouquets,
> chair covers) but no dresses
They sell, so it's shop again.
I think this can be tagged as shop=boutique maybe with an specialization on
the kind of boutique=wedding_stuff

> Bussines that organize weddings in your name (buy wedding stuff, flowers,
> gifts, contract photographer, musicians, catering, restaurant)
They do not sell material things, so it's office.
I think this is the office=wedding_planner we agreed into

> Bussiness that do more than one of the previous
No comments on my side, waiting for yours

> Noel
> er Envite
(Me again)