Sent: Sunday, January 09, 2011 7:29 PM
To: Tag discussion, strategy and related tools
Subject: [SPAM]: Re: [Tagging] Differences in cycleways

On Sun, Jan 9, 2011 at 7:12 AM, Richard Mann
<richard.mann.westoxf...@gmail.com> wrote:
No. As I said earlier in this discussion, even when there are
highway=cycleway ways, I leave the cycleway=track tag in place on the
road (and indeed add it if it isn't already there), so that both
tagging styles are available for data users. It is much easier to
render the cycle tracks beautifully (unlike ocm, for instance) if the
cycleway=track tag is used.

So how does a renderer/router know if a nearby cycleway is the track
referred to by the tag on the roadway, or if there's another unmapped
cycleway between that one and the road? (This could happen, for
example, if a rail trail parallels a road with a sidepath.)

Panda GP 2011 heeft dit bericht geclassificeerd als SPAM.

Als dit niet het geval is; klik dan op de volgende link om het te herclassificeren: http://localhost:6083/Panda?ID=pav_1738&SPAM=false&path=C:\Windows\system32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Panda ecurity\Panda 1.90544E-278lobalProtection\AntiSpam