At 2011-01-07 02:19, Ulf Lamping wrote:
Am 07.01.2011 03:26, schrieb Alan Mintz:
I can't find a tag for the base of operations of a towing service - i.e.
you call them to tow your broken car or truck to a repair shop. The
basic definition would be a service that tows cars and other "light"
vehicles. Truck and other heavy vehicle towing would be a separate
option. I propose:

shop=towing [+ hgv=yes]

For me, a shop would be to get in, buy something (or at least get some service done) and go out. That's not the case here. A towing service will get to your place to do something, much like the office of a plumber (which in most cases also wouldn't "qualify" for a shop).

You might even won't be allowed to enter the area.

Agreed. So other than "don't tag it", can someone suggest what such a place should be tagged? Really, it's like any other sort of service-based business or office of some other kind of non-retail business.

--
Alan Mintz <alan_mintz+...@earthlink.net>