On Sat, 26 Feb 2011 07:52:39 -0500
Josh Doe <j...@joshdoe.com> wrote:

> How do we differentiate between driveways and pipestems? Pipestems are
> common in planned residential developments (at least in the US), where
> a number of houses are located off a pipestem, each with their own
> driveways.
A right-of-way in australia - the right of way is restricted to the
owners and guests

I live on one, and we chose highway=service for it.

I'm not sure why you need to differentiate between this and a driveway,
but I think the driveway is mistagged if marked highway=service.
Do you mark the driveways access=private?