2011/5/9 Brad Neuhauser <brad.neuhau...@gmail.com>:
> I  notice the suggested rendering is similar to schools.  Don't know about
> other areas, but in the US, many childcare centers are run out of private
> homes, so that rendering might seem a little strange.  Maybe in that case a
> node is a better choice.

The question whether a node or an area is more appropriate to
represent a feature should be seen independently of a certain render
style. The rendering suggestion in feature proposals is only a
suggestion and has no influence on the actual rendering in maps
(actually IMHO rendering suggestions in feature descriptions are
somehow superfluous and can just as well be omitted).

cheers,
Martin