Dana utorak, 26. lipnja 2012., korisnik Simone Saviolo<
simone.savi...@gmail.com> je napisao:

> Yes, in fact, that's what I meant. Every single beach area in the
> municipality has been awarded the flag. I am still a bit unsure, though: do
> you know of cities in which only some of the beaches/marinas have the flag,
> and others don't?

I don't live on the sea, so I am not sure. But whenever there is talk about
blue flags here (Croatia), it mentions specific beaches and marinas, never
towns or regions.

I got an answer about gray flags on their site:

The grey flags are Blue Flag sites not in Blue Flag season yet: this means
> they have been awarded the Blue Flag, but will comply with all criteria
> when their season starts, later in the summer.
>

> Best Regards,
>
>  Sophie Bachet
> Blue Flag International Director

So some beaches are only blue flag compliant during some seasons. I think
this is too much information for osm right now. fee_blue_flag=yes should be
enough.

Janko Mihelić