While I agree with Frederik almost completely, the absence of a
tagging scheme for conditions will have some unwanted side effects. A
current example in my opinion would be this great and completely
intuitive n2/n3 tagging that was just invented. It was already
documented in the german access article, giving the impression that
this is an accepted tag. If we would have a tagging scheme for
conditions this could have been prevented.

Martin