On Wednesday 10 October 2012 20:43:51 A.Pirard.Papou wrote:
> On 2012-10-04 08:41,  Frederik Ramm wrote :
> > On 10/04/12 03:17, A.Pirard.Papou wrote:
> >> In these cases I tend to omit the name tag altogether. After all, the
> >> immaterial line doesn't really have a name; what you are talking
> >> about is more of an "annotation", a "note", a "description" or somesuch.
>
> In Belgium, we have chosen to use names.

We do? Can you point to any discussion where it says that? Personally I'd vote
against using the name tag at all for boundaries. There's just no use in it
since you can find out what it is by just looking at all the relations it's
part of.

Furthermore, how do you handle mulitlingual borders, because now you just seem
to ignore it, and as you may know, the division character between two
languages is a simple "-" dash character, so you may want to decide something
different than a long dash (A - B — C - D)?

Anyway, if you're planning some big automated edit, I'd expect at least some
form of notification on our own Belgian mailing list.

Greetings
Ben