There's maybe a difference between the case of two lanes in the same direction, and two lanes in opposite directions.

On 16/10/2012 11:44, Janko Mihelic' wrote:
I posted this picture the last time this came up. It shows that dividing roads is silly in some situations, for example countryside roads:

http://i.imgur.com/p5Oto.png

You have to divide the road each time there is not a full line on the road, ad you should put a restriction where those roads meet that restricts U-turns. What is the answer to that?

Janko