I was thinking about organising fuel nodes in my country, and that requires
more tags than the wiki has.

First, I think we have no tags for a fuel station that boats can use.
Taginfo says we have a tag harbour:fuel:diesel used 66 times, but it
doesn't look quite right to me. This tag is maybe used to tag a harbour
that has a fuel station.
We have just one tag fuel:marine=yes which looks right to me. Can we put
that one in the wiki?

Second, in my country there is a thing called "blue diesel". That is
low-tax diesel, and agricultural vehicles and fishing boats can use it.
Every country has it's own color for a fuel that has some tax breaks [1].
Do we tag it fuel:diesel:blue=yes for Croatia, fuel:diesel:red=yes for
Spain, fuel:diesel:black=yes for Greece? I think that is ok.

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fuel_dyes

Janko Mihelić