On 12/11/2012 16:55, Janko Mihelić wrote:
First, I think we have no tags for a fuel station that boats can use.
Taginfo says we have a tag harbour:fuel:diesel used 66 times, but it
doesn't look quite right to me. This tag is maybe used to tag a harbour
that has a fuel station.
We have just one tag fuel:marine=yes which looks right to me. Can we put
that one in the wiki?

Janko, as to your first question, a suitable tag is that used by OpenSeaMap:

seamark:type=small_craft_facility
seamark:small_craft_facility:category=fuel_station

This tag is applied to a node at the actual location of the fuel station, rather than the harbour:fuel:diesel tag, which merely lists a facility within a harbour area, but does not indicate the location of the fuel station.

See: http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/OpenSeaMap/Small_Craft_Facilities