Am 04.12.2012 10:50, schrieb Martin Vonwald:
2012/12/4 Henning Scholland <o...@aighes.de>:
After reading all the responses I have to conclude that we don't
really have a perfect solution right now. I guess the best would be a
"cleanup" of the relations: on ways where more than one (or two)
relations are present, create a new relation only for this part,
remove those ways from the other relations and instead add the newly
created relation as part of the public transport relation.
What's the benefit? In josm there are less relation displayed, if you select
the way. If you edit the way, you'll have to do the same things as there
were 5 single relations and you additional have to analyse master relation
before. In Potlatch and josm relation overview you'll get even more
relations. Editing theses relations is even more complicated. So I think
this solution wont make it better.
You forgot one detail: if there is only one relation that only covers
part of all those bus routes then only one of those "artifical
relation-ways" is created which is also much shorter and therefore the
probability of conflicts is much smaller.
What do you mean with "artifical relation-ways"? The Membership in a relation is a property of a way.

Henning