Perhaps instead of bridge_type, it should be bridge:structure, or some
other indication that it's referring to the general engineering and
architecture of the bridge rather than the vague "type" which might get
confused with "foot, cycleway, motorway" etc; and _ which isn't a
good separator for what is effectively a subkey.