Hi,

I think, there are two main objections here, that came up in this
thread: The key you propose and the objections you got by the
wheelmap-people regarding the wheelchair-Key.

1) The key you chose:
As other already pointed out, sticker can be anything, and even worse:
any entity can have more than one.
Think about stickers like "listed in tourist/gourmet/... guide xxx",
"save harbour for children" (we have something like that locally here),
"service quality approved by {any-organisation}" and so on.
You will find hundrets, if not thousands of these all over the world,
and the "sticker"-tag get's useless as the meaning is totally different
between values.

In contrast, think about what Chaos proposed: it's inside the
wheelchair-namespace (as it refers to wheelchair-users that's perfect),
and it's what your particular sticker should express: there is trained
personal who is able and motivated(?) to help you.
This is better for several reasons:
a) it's directly visible, what should be expressed (as long as you
understand common English language of course)
b) it's uniform across the world, even for stickers with similar meaning
from other organizations, or even for stuff not directly expressed by
stickers but instead e.g. by flyers and the personnells behaviour.

2) The wheelmap-People and the wheelchair-tag:
IMHO the wheelchair-tag as it's used now and as it's used by the
wheelmap is broken: It sums up many properties to evaluate the overall
useability of the entity by wheelchair users. Let's look at a few of
these properties:
- toilet wide enough and useable by disabled with a wheelchair: There's
a big difference between a small sports wheelchair and a big electronic
wheelchair, where not all of them are as small and mobile as the one
e.g. Raul uses.
- e.g. for a cinema: is it possible to see a movie with a wheelchair?
What's the use if it's only possible in one of six theaters inside that
cinema, and your movie is shown in anotherone?
- the wheelmap defines wheelchair=yes (their best mark) as "all rooms
wheelchair-safe". Great: but who cares if the toilets for
non-wheelchaired guests are above stairs? Or if there's a small part of
the room some stairs up, that's not different from the others in the
other properties?
- According to what the wheelchair people say, a shop that offers
toilets is only wheelchair=yes, if these toilets are useable by
wheelchair users; but why should that be necessary? It's not that common
that people need a toilet while shopping (at least when buying everyday
goods).

Therefore:
A fast-food hut that does not provide a sufficient toilet is
wheelchair=no, but a restaurant, where all ways toward it include stairs
some hundret meters away is wheelchair=yes (yeah, the restaurant is
wheelchair=yes, but you cannot reach it - cool!).

As a conclusion IMHO it's NECESSARY to extend the wheelchair-tags to
enable more detailled information, and I think, wheelchair:trained_staff
= yes would fit in there very well (but: it's not perfect either, as
it's not clear how to determine wether it's guaranteed that at any time
a trained staff member is available; but I guess that's similar with the
sticker you proposed).

regards
Peter