Hi,

fly is right here.

When it comes to snow cleaning, owners of the houses along a road are liable in
case of an accident if they didn't fulfill their duties. (At least in Germany -
some British court of law ruled this to be God's will if I am not mistaken).

However, I am not sure whether a sign is relevant here.

So, I propose:

- If in your country, a sign cannot change liabilities, do not tag it. The
access=* tag says it all.
- If the sign is legally relevant, use liability=no *and* the operator=* tag.

I could also imagine to use liability={user,operator} with a regional default.

-nik