2013/9/6 Brad Neuhauser <brad.neuhau...@gmail.com>

> Two big counter-examples to your argument are restaurants and places of
> worship:  "If I'm looking for a [Chinese restaurant or Catholic church] I
> am not interested in finding also a [pizza restaurant or Synagogue]"

yes, but still it would be a restaurant or a place of worship, while a
language school has very few in common with a skiing school or a driving
school.

school    546360
> driving_school    3851

these two are also documented, something we should try for the rest as well.

> preschool    225

not a school IMHO ;-)

And it goes on like that with things like cooking, dog, aviation, sailing,
art, etc schools.  So if this seems like the way forward, it would at least
be good to document a list of values people can refer to.

+1, documentation is desirable, not sure if a common list does make a lot
of sense. Would you also include a "school of dolphins"? ;-) Sorry for the
groaner, but what I intend is that only because part of the word is
"school" doesn't necessarily mean that they belong to the same group of
stuff.

cheers,
Martin