I was being facetious. Hence the smiley faces. The comment wasn't intended to be taken seriously.

http://bigfatfrog67.me

On 01/12/2013 21:59, Peter Wendorff wrote:
I would say it assumes hat cyclists in theory have to obey traffic rules
and a map should reflect what they have to do, not what they do.
Walkers cross lawns wherever they want if that's a shortcut and rules
against that aren't enforced strictly, but we don't map any possible
shortcut.

regards
Peter