What tag would you use on a section of roadway prone to landslides or fallen
rocks?  I am not talking about tagging a currently-known slide, but rather
tagging a potential hazard.  Some years ago, I traveled through a region of the
Appalachian mountains where the ground was particularly unstable; every mile or
so you came upon another place where either the road was partially blocked, or
part of the road had slid down the hillside.  Some of these points had warning
signs, others had apparently happened too recently to have signs.
--
John F. Eldredge -- j...@jfeldredge.com
"Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that.