BGNO, you have been following the "Tags useful for rendering of roads in
poor conditions" thread started by Fernando on this same list haven't
you ?

I have created a summary page on
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/User_talk:Davo

We hope to reach a consensus on what seems pretty close to what you are
asking. Maybe you would like to chip in ? These things always work a bit
better if you have a lot of people around you ....

David