That's true - this is a specific pool, and would be an amenity offered, usually
to the public next to the sidewalk out front ( usually anyone walking by can
stick them in) not an overall feature - like a drinking fountain. Sometimes
they are inside, in a common waiting area, so if you decide not to bathe with
friends, you can at least soak your feet. Perhaps amenity=foot bath? Maybe it's
not best for bath type then.  I dunno.

Javbw

land use shortly.

Sent from my iPad