Hi All,

I have some winter gritting/salting routes that I am trying to work out how
best to tag them. I was thinking of creating a route relation, but I may
need to add some new roles:

* "forward:grit" implies the gritting truck grits this road whilst
travelling in the direction of the way.
* "forward:travel" implies the gritting truck drives along the direction of
the way but does NOT grit it.

Is this ok?

I also have a concern that JOSM warns me if I try to add the same road way
to the route twice. For gritting routes this is necessary - for example,
grit Road A to roundabout, u-turn and travel back on Road A (but do not
grit). In this example Road A would have to be added to the relation twice
first as forward:grit and then as backward:travel.

Is it okay if I ignore JOSMs error in this case?

Regards,
Rob