We have house names in Oklahoma, too, especially for buildings that predate
statehood, government buildings (especially tribal landmarks), and just
small towns in general (For example, the school in many of these small
towns is often addressable as Anytown School, Whatever Street, Anytown, OK,
which drives my dispatchers nuts to no end, since they're very housenumber
oriented folks and think there's a part of the address missing; then again,
same people will give me a dispatch in Sapulpa with the city being listed
as Tulsa, the state as Arizona and the zipcode for Red Fork, OK expecting
me to figure *that *one out...)

On Sun, Jun 15, 2014 at 9:34 AM, Matthijs Melissen <i...@matthijsmelissen.nl