On Thu, Jul 31, 2014 at 6:46 AM, Janko Mihelić <jan...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Fishmonger is a word that represents exactly what that tag is. A look at
> Wikipedia[1] shows that. Seafood is problematic because of the "sea" in the
> word and because it can mean a restaurant with seafood. I don't understand
> why we would choose an inferior word, but whatever.

In my dialect (I am a Canadian, not British) seafood includes fresh-water
creatures too. Don't get hung up on the literal meanings of things. The
wikipedia article for seafood includes fresh water fish as well.

Fishmonger is a word that I would read in Shakespeare. I am educated enough
to be able to figure out what it means, but most of my friends would be at
a loss.

I would generally support seafood because it is the word that will mean the
most to the most people.