On 18.08.2014 22:36, Janko Mihelić wrote:
> What happens when the same entrance has two housenumbers, each from its own
> street? I'm sure this exists somewhere.

The housenumber belongs on the building or building part, not the
entrance(s). When a building (part) has two equivalent addresses, use the
addr:* schema for one address and the addr2:* schema for the other.

>     > I propose to deprecate "comma" and use "semi-colon" instead to harmonize
>     > our data structure and allow QA software to find problematic values.
>

>     +1

Semicolons seem more consistent than commas, but I doubt that either of them
are applicable for real-world addresses. In Austria, we use dashes as
separators, as Andreas pointed out; except when housenumbers relate to
different streets (see above).