> Am 01.09.2014 12:20, schrieb Severin Menard:
> > How should we map the livestock pens in farmyards?
> barrier = fence
> And (IMHO): it should be a permanet installation and no temporary thing...

Thanks for your answer. Sure for barrier=fence, but it does not say what is
inside the fence. The houses have a fence for the people and those ones are
for the animals. When it deals with potential epizootics, it is not the
same thing. What about pen=yes or run=yes? (I do not find any occurrence in
taginfo, though). livestocks=* would serve to mention the kind of penned
animals.

Regarding the temporary aspect, it is permanent as anything can be
permanent there when the houses are made of traditional materials (straw,
mud or non heated bricks) and last only a few years, when they are not
regularly wiped out when flooding (I am mapping in flood prone areas).

Sincerely,

Severin