Thanks a lot, and yes You understood me correctly.

Regards

Hubert

From: Pee Wee [mailto:piewi...@gmail.com]
Sent: Mittwoch, 8. Oktober 2014 12:48
To: Tag discussion, strategy and related tools
Subject: Re: [Tagging] Vandalis on access page

If I understand correctly you say it would be better if the wiki stated that
the compulsory cycleway is drawn as a separte way. I think you are right. I
could changed that in the wiki. Unfortunately the user Ulamm has changed the
wiki (for the worse in my opinion) so I'll send him an email before I make any
changes.

Cheers

PeeWee32

Thanks for the help and the links. That was my opinion, too.

I asked, because the use is not clear by just reading the definition and not
looking at the examples.

highway=road + cycleway=track + bicycle=use_sidepath together, without an
additional highway=cycleway OSMWay (for example) seem correct by definition.

I can understand the confusion. Should the use be made more prominent in the
description of the value?

Yours

Hubert

Verbeter de wereld. Word mapper voor Openstreetmap
<http://www.openstreetmap.org> .