> A cave is a hollow mould, thus a landform (or a georelief element, or
> whatever).
> I own several books on geomorphology, and each of them has a chapter on
> caves.
>
> > If we did what you propose it would still be arbitrarily divided as there
> > would be landforms in "vegetation related" and landforms in "water
> related".
>
> Well, you may consider a bay a landform, but without doubt it's
> water-related in the first place.

I propose to put beach in landforms and cave in water-related. Also
coastline could go into landforms. And moor into landforms. And mud in
water-related. What about putting fell into landforms? ...

> When you do a classification, you put
> every element where it fits best. It's just to get some structure in a long
> list.

yes, that's the point. Our classification system is tags, and this is about
the "natural" class. Putting the values of natural into arbitrary
subclasses doesn't help anybody. IMHO.

cheers,
Martin