hi,

f> 1. Please do [not] use type (it should by used only for relations) but add
f> some works like medium_type or pipeline_type.

"type" was largely in use at the time the proposal draft was started,
therefore I kept it, but I see the point of changing it.
"pipeline_type" rather implies what's now proposed as "network",
something with "medium" is more appropriate.

I wonder if it may just be "medium=*"?

f> 2. We already have support=* which is used with man_made=surveillance
f> and is much more in use than mount=*. Do we really need two almost
f> identical tags ?

I agree with you on that. any chance to list it on the
man_made=surveillance wiki page?

cu