How does the term "street cabinet", as opposed to "technical cabinet", give
information on the cabinet's size?

On November 17, 2014 3:25:46 AM CST, Martin Koppenhoefer
<dieterdre...@gmail.com> wrote:
> <fl.infosrese...@gmail.com>:
>
> > I personnaly find some interest in man_made=technical_cabinet
> instead of
> > man_made=street_cabinet
> > The "street" term is certainly restrictive when such cabinet can be
> found
> > far from streets.
> >
> > man_made=street_cabinet should be documented as expected regarding
> the
> > vote but we also should deal with mistakes before widely use keys.
> > I'm really puzzled and sorry regarding this particular point.
> >

> I prefer the street cabinet term to a more generic "technical
> cabinet", as
> it gives approximative information both on size and that it is an
> outdoor
> facility.
>
> cheers,
> Martin

John F. Eldredge -- j...@jfeldredge.com
"Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that.
Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that." -- Dr. Martin Luther King,
Jr.