On 19/12/2014, Никита <acr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Instead of 4 or 10 tags in OSM,
> real people use words: "детская площадка" (leisure=playground), "детская
> игровая комната"(kids_area=*) - this is much simpler and native way to map
> objects. This will work for short term, since we want to use kids_area. We
> cannot resolve/refine or define leisure=playground, this task is
> too heavyweight and out of this proposal.

By any measure, adding a brand new tag is a much more heavy-weight
approach than refining an existing and common tag.

If you're worried about the barrier of entry, just let people use a
single tag. The most important criteria (wether the amenity is indoor
or outdoor) and that's already handled by mapping the amenity inside a
building or not. The second-most important criteria is the fee, and
that's one were both "playground" and "kid_area" can have either
fee=yes/no values.

In contrast, a new tag would just add confusion.