> Le 2015-01-07 à 04:55, Pieren <pier...@gmail.com> a écrit :
> The wiki about public_bookcase has been validated by a public review
> but hasn't been converted to the correct template:
> http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/public_bookcase
> <http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/public_bookcase>

Actually voting is ending in 5 days, so I will wait the end of the vote before
converting the page to a formal tag.

> Currently in OSM, we have 10 amenity=public_bookcase:
> http://taginfo.openstreetmap.org/tags/amenity=public_bookcase
>
> Seeing the numbers and the rarety of such feature, I think you can add
> your suggestion directly in your local editions and perhaps also in a
> new section in the wiki (noticing it's coming after the vote)

We have about 50 or so public bookcases that we will be adding in Montreal in
the upcoming months. I’ll be able to try out this idea and then make a new
proposal on the matter.

Thanks for your answer!

Guillaume