On 09/01/2015 01:53, Tom Pfeifer wrote:
Martin Koppenhoefer wrote on 2015-01-09 00:56:

denomination=none
;-)

Nice, but we need to stay on the religion= level

But couldn't the sharing be inter-denominational, rather than inter-religion?

As I see it:

1. No specific religion, such as rooms at hospitals, airports etc.
2. Shared places where different religions/denominations preach/perform services at separate times. 3. Shared places where different religions/denominations preach/perform services at the same time. I'm guessing this would more likely be denominations than religion.

Dave F.

---