On Wed, 2015-01-21 at 09:35 +0300, Никита wrote:

> Well you actually smart person out there. Please query for features
> that support bitcoins or coins as currency ....

Come on please ! This is getting quite silly.

regexes are a basic part of the *nix and therefore internet world. Sure
they are cryptic and hard to deal with by those who don't regularly use
them but if we stopped regexe right now a lot more than OSM would stop
working !

Никита, you really need to accept regexe is a widely used technology and
one you really are not going to stamp out.

David