> I have one last case: some low profile bridge (without parapet) may be
> submerged after heavy rain but may be still usable if water depth above the
> bridge in not too high. How to tag this?

I was going to ask this - as most of the fords in Southern California are only
made for floodwaters, while the small stream goes under in a culvert - some of
those are basically bridges, as the usual flow goes under, and the storm flow
goes over.  I Too have seen some “submergible” bridges that become fords in
flood times (usually heavily reinforced concrete things). I’d be interested in
seeing what happens when bridge, ford and flood_prone combine.

I wonder if there are enough of them to warrant their own bridge=*, as there
are so many kinds of bridges. I bet we can put a ford tag on the bridge - it
might be a simple solution.

Javbw