On Thu, Jan 15, 2015 at 7:13 AM, Kotya Karapetyan <kotya.li...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> As of today, a total of 16 votes have been submitted, 11 of them are
> approvals. Since 2 weeks have passed and the required number of votes
> (15) has been reached, I have closed the voting and will proceed with
> clean up.
>
> I appreciate all the discussion and help from your side (it was my
> first proposal, so I didn't know exactly how it should be carried
> out).

I think you should take the negative feedback to heart, regardless of the
vote outcome.

You're messing with existing successful tagging efforts, making it harder
for those who came before you,
and effectively asking others to clean up after you. * The "exactly how to
do it" is to address the issues and start over.*