Le 27/01/2015 11:55, Daniel Koć a écrit :
W dniu 27.01.2015 11:25, André Pirard napisał(a):
On 2015-01-27 09:51, Simone Saviolo wrote :

To be correct, the Virgin Mary isn't a saint either ;-)
 You should urgently warn the Vatican [3] !  ;-)

It doesn't really matter anyway. =} Someone has already mentioned on this thread that "patron" may not be a person at all ("Jesus's heart" is not exactly the same as "Jesus") and sometimes it is set as a commemoration of an important event.

So I think we need more general name of the key than "patron", because there are also other institutions and objects (for example many streets and schools, parks, even some allotments) devoted in some way to someone/something.

And "dedication" was proposed.
--
FrViPofm