On 12/02/2015 6:08 PM, Bryce Nesbitt wrote:
On Wed, Feb 11, 2015 at 8:51 PM, johnw <jo...@mac.com <mailto:jo...@mac.com>> wrote:

    >> Danger-cold
    >> cold
    >> cool
    >> mild
    >> warm
    >> hot
    >> danger-hot

What are some example nodes, where this proposed tag may apply,
and how you might suggest tagging.

I'd add the tag to any node where I thought the temperature important, significant and I knew the temperature .. even if only subjective .. such as hot. If the temperature changes .. then I'd leave the temperature tag off until sub tags are available for that.

Here are a few possible nodes I thought of:

--
And for:
http://www.themresort.com/dining/32draft.html

No, the bar is not 32 F?
Or perhaps just the taps for each beer type?

Yes. Each tap could be tagged with the temperature .. and I hope you include the names of each beer ...

(Irrelevant factoid: On the Isle of Man there are over 100 beers on tap.)