> On Mar 16, 2015, at 2:49 PM, Warin <61sundow...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> On 16/03/2015 2:27 PM, johnw wrote:
>>  These obvious receptions are not crucial to be mapped, but receptions in
>> business parks, large office complexes, individual companies’ large business
>> campuses, etc  are important, and this is what it is for.
>>
>> (I think)
>>
>> Javbw
>>

> Obvious things are not critical to be mapped. ? Umm well .. I'd not put it
> that way …

Sorry, I said it in a bad way. the “obvious”  reception desks I was speaking of
smack you in the face - the ones I was thinking of are like, the elevator doors
open, and there is a reception desk in your face for the 11th floor “Baka, Inc”
office. There is no possible path to follow except through reception, so it is
“obvious” because there is no way to access the location without going through
it.

But of course I would want any reception mapped if you can, and eventually if
you are doing indoor multi-floor mapping, mapping these as well in the future
(which I don’t think is possible now?). “We” are in agreement on the rest.

Javbw