On Wed, Apr 22, 2015 at 1:51 AM, Martin Koppenhoefer <dieterdre...@gmail.com
> wrote:

> I agree with Bryce that addr:unit could be an interesting candidate for
> all these similar situations. Wonder if we would repeat the complete
> address information on every single object then. Another issue with
> campsites could be that they will more likely have several addresses
> (several entrances), and while this also happens for buildings, the units
> in buildings typically have one street address associated with them, while
> on a camp site it might be less clear, so a simple addr:unit would probably
> be best

When adding unit numbers in buildings I always include the whole address.
Why not do the same for camp grounds? Having the street name could avoid a
routing issue if there where more than one campground in the area. Just
addr:unit may work, but why not suggest in the wiki to add all elements of
addr?

--
@osm_seattle
osm_seattle.snowandsnow.us