On 29 May 2015 at 13:06, Daniel Koć <daniel@koć.pl> wrote:

> W dniu 29.05.2015 13:47, pmailkeey . napisał(a):
>
>> On 29 May 2015 at 12:42, Daniel Koć <daniel@koć.pl> wrote:
>>
>>  W dniu 29.05.2015 13:34, John Willis napisał(a):
>>>
>>>  I know there is a way to tag what the building as to what it was
>>>>

>>> So what do you think about building=church + amenity=museum then?
>>>
>>> I think we need some clear, general rules. Current system is
>>> horrible in this matter, but I'd like it to be at least a bit
>>> coherent.
>>>

>> building=museum.
>>
>> A museum is no more an amenity than a house is.
>>

> So why do we use building=church + amenity=place_of_worship?
>
> If we tag the building with its function (and not the shape), we already
> know that this is a place of worship.

A 'church' should be building=place_of_worship - the building where the
church congregates - if you want to be accurate about it. Quite a few
churches meet in other buildings built for other purposes.

--
Mike.
@millomweb <https://sites.google.com/site/millomweb/index/introduction> -

*currently unavailable due to ongoing harassment of me, my family, property
& pets*

T&Cs <https://sites.google.com/site/pmailkeey/e-mail>