Hi,

> 1)
> Access=student - access designated for students of a school/facility,
> similar to customers of a shop or visitors of a facility. Does not imply
> age or gender, though it is used at mostly at K-12 facilities. For use
> with entrance=* or possibly with certain school amenities (Locker rooms,
> bathrooms, bicycle parking).

Sounds useful, but somehow I see a way that people might forget about
the „designated“ part, using the tag for for entrances that may be used
by students *and* other personnel, which would make the entrance
essentially access=private isntead.

> 2)
> entrance=inter-building - an entrance that is designated for only moving
> between buildings in a facility, even if physically accessible from
> outside. Usually on the ends of an outdoor walkway considered “indoors"
> because of cultural custom rather than physical access restriction (IE:
> indoor shoes required). Not to be used on normal outdoor pathway entrances.

Is this about entrance usage or about shoes? If it is about shoes, then
this seems to matter more for the inter-building *path* than for the
entrance itself.

-nik