W dniu 16.07.2015 15:16, Richard Mann napisał(a):
You might have to explain a little more what the issue is, if you want
comments from people from other countries who don't speak much/any
Polish...

I gave the link only as a convenience for those who speak or may be otherwise interested.

The discussion itself is not relevant here - it's just the unfortunate outcome of trying to squeeze every highway into global OSM scheme of things. My questions are simple:

1. Are there any other clear/known local highways classifications we should consider? 2. Is this tagging scheme relevant enough to be used internationally or how should bit e tweaked (to be as universal as possible)?

--
"The train is always on time / The trick is to be ready to put your bags down" [A. Cohen]